Nivea Natural Beauty Radiance Boosting Moisturiser

I recently went out to Boots to find myself a new moisturiser seeing as my old one had finished.  I excitedly found the Nivea Natural Beauty Radiance Boosting Moisturiser.  I was so looking forward to trying this out and I had very high hopes for it.  

It contains natural ingredients such as mango milk and cashmere proteins and costs around £6.50.

It promises to give you that special glow perfect for those days which you don't want to wear foundation or excessive makeup.   

The Review - you can see from the pictures below it has a very shimmery texture to it even when you put onto the skin there is a very noticeable amount not ideal if heading out in the sun.  You don't want to look like a disco ball! 

As for when you smooth down the cream onto your face within a few seconds I noticed that if I touched my face the cream formed on my skin like if it was peeling off, awful!  I must state my skin is combination so I don't not even recommend for dry skintones or any skintype in that matter.  
Throughout the day I felt that I needed to reapply my moisturiser, especially in those areas which the cream peeled off so easily. 


Needless to say I have also tried to mix this moisturiser with a more rich one to see if I could loose the flaky/peeling effect but have the shimmer of the Nivea cream.  However the same thing still happened.  I don't know if it was my bad luck or just my skin but this is one product I do not recommend you buying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog